Only original, previously unpublished papers are accepted for publication.
The decision concerning the acceptance of the article for publication is made on the basis of the internal evaluation of the editors and the opinion of external reviewers.
The articles submitted for publication need to meet the following requirements:
Taking into account good editing practices and the norms included in the statement of The Minister of Science and Higher Education of 29th May 2013 concerning the criteria and the way of evaluating academic journals, the following procedure is applied in „Papers of Students’ Scientific Movement of the Jan Kochanowski University in Kielce”:
- The paper submitted for publication is subject to an initial evaluation by both the editor-in-chief and the thematic editor. Such an evaluation may also be performed by a member of The Scientific Council should it be required by the topic of the publication.
- Two independent reviewers are appointed to provide their opinion on the article; the author(s) of the article and the reviewers do not know each other (a double-blind review process).
- The review is typed on a special review form, which is downloadable from the journal’s website.
- The reviewer writes a clear and final statement concerning the conditions on which the research article is appropriate for publication (without changes, with changes), or its rejection.
- The articles may be written in so-called congress languages (i.e. English, German, French, Spanish, Russian or Italian).
- Should the author of an article receive two negative reviews, the author is informed about it by the editing office, and the article shall not be published.
- In case of receiving two different reviews (positive and negative), the decision about the publication is made by the chairman of the Scientific Council (the decision may be consulted with the members of the Scientific Council).
- If the publication is one of the effects of a scientific project, financed from the NCN or NPRH grant, or financed by another institution or association, the author is obliged to provide such information (including the number of the grant) in footnotes.
- Each author receives a complimentary copy of the journal in which the author’s article was published.
The author is notified by the editing office about the results of the review procedure. The author also receives a copy of the review. The author is obliged to respond to the reviewers’ comments by a fixed date.
Each author of the text published in „Papers of Students’ Scientific Movement of UJK in Kielce” should reveal information concerning the subjects which contributed to the publication (substantive, material, financial contrinution, etc.).
If the publication is one of the effects of a scientific project, financed from the NCN or NPRH grant, or financed by another institution or association, the author is obliged to provide such information (including the number of the grant) in footnotes.
The veracity of the data included in the paper submitted for publication is the responsibility of the person submitting the article to the editing office.
If the research article was written by several people, its co-authors are requested to send an electronic version of „The statement of Co-authorship” to the editing office.